Green Mountain Passport

If you are an Underhill resident and are over 62 years of age or a Veteran of the uniformed services (form DD214 or a driver’s license with indicating a veteran), did you know that you could apply for a Green Mountain Passport? The passport is a discount program for seniors or veterans. This program is run by the VT Agency of Human Services and the Department of Aging and Disabilities. The passport will get you into all of Vermont's state parks (overnight camping and other park fees are excluded), historic sites and state events at no charge. So stop in to pick up your Green Mountain Passport today and start enjoying your summer.